Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Black & White Wednesday #50 Hosting

Photography is an important part of my life and black & white photography has a special place so it's an enormous pleasure to be hosting Black and White Wednesday this week.

70_1314

If you'll like to join in please send me your black & white/sepia/cyanotype culinary photos (maximum width 500px, height is open) to haalo AT cookalmostanything.com
Please include your Name, Blog Name and Photo Title in the email.

I will be accepting submissions until 9am Wednesday 19th September CEST - which is
  • 12am Los Angeles
  • 3am New York
  • 5pm Melbourne

and I'm aiming at having the gallery up by midday.

To check out the history and the rules of this event, please head over to Susan's BWW post. I look forward to seeing your wonderful photographs.

4 comments

  1. I know you don't need me to tell you that your blog is amazing, but there, I said it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that is very sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous image! Looking forward to the roundup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne - can't wait to see the photos!

      Delete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig