Sunday, June 18, 2006

Meme - Confessions in Groups of Five

Kalyn has tagged me to confess and I shall happily oblige

5 items in the freezer
1. ice!
2. various frozen soups
3. puff pastry
4. chillies
5. frozen peas

5 items in my closet
1. some might say too many Black boots
2. Hats
3. Coats
4. Linen
5. the Iron

5 items in my car
1. some piece of computer equipment
2. Melways street directory
3. E-tag for citylink
4. pens
5. chamois
and one bonus confession - I don't drive!

5 items in my purse
Not sure if this means a wallet or a handbag so I'll give you a bit of both
1. Sony Ericsson 750i camera phone - it's the one with the 2mb camera - have to take pictures of the food at restaurants
2. Little Notepad and pen - have to write down what we ate and drank at the restaurants
3. Dymocks Booklovers card - might just have to buy a cookbook or two
4. Cash and Plastic - to pay for the things listed above!
5. Keys

5 people to tag (and do this only if you want to )
1. Susan from Porcini Chronicles
2. Noodle Cook from Electronic Restaurant
3. Gabriella from My Life as a Reluctant Housewife
4. Tankeduptaco from Food for Thought
5. Mellie from Tummy Rumbles


Tagged with

5 comments

  1. Oooooh, nice job!! I want some of that Roasted Garlic and Onion Soup in my freezer!

    Good tags too. It will be fun to see what they say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post, just found it on technorati. Okay, okay thinking cap is on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kalyn!

    Look forward to your meme T - technorati hasn't been kind to me lately, i haven't been able to update for 5 days

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 21, 2006

    Hello Haalo :-)

    Done.

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig