Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Food blogger's meme around the world

Meeta from What's for Lunch Honey? just tagged me for a meme - my very first! So thankyou for thinking of me.

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
From 28 cooks, Fiber has an amazing recipe for Polenta Crackers
From Vicious Ange, Ange has a most delicious looking Rustic Olive Bread
From What's for lunch Honey?, Meeta's very tasty Alu Pitta

2. A foodblog in your vicinity:
Based in Melbourne, there's Food for Thought and Vicious Ange

3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:
Something so Clever by Alicat in the US
Slurp & Burp by MagicTofu in Canada

4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):
From various paper chef's Stalking the Waiter

5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?
If they feel like taking part I'll like to tag
MM - Mana Makan
Fiber - 28 cooks

2 comments

  1. Yikes! Thanks for thinking of me but I've already done this meme. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! Sometimes I suffer from temporary blindness!

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig