Thursday, December 13, 2007

I've got (Italian) mail

mail

I'm totally surprised but the packages I mailed from Italy beat me home!

Well, almost all of them. I'm still waiting on one I sent from Venice, oddly enough I have the other two I sent with it. I do hope it didn't get lost on the way.

They arrived in fairly good condition except for the largest package.

80DSC_9269.jpg

Its corners are now gaping holes. On opening we discovered the cause of this. Somehow half of the bottom of the box ended up in water (I know I posted it sea mail but that is taking it a little too far). You can see the tell tale drying mark in the cardboard. A couple of my magazines are a little water damaged but other than that the rest of the contents survived.

2 comments

  1. oh my! Hope the other package arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, I hope it does too!

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig