Meeta from What's for Lunch Honey? just tagged me for a meme - my very first! So thankyou for thinking of me.
1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
From 28 cooks, Fiber has an amazing recipe for Polenta Crackers
From Vicious Ange, Ange has a most delicious looking Rustic Olive Bread
From What's for lunch Honey?, Meeta's very tasty Alu Pitta
2. A foodblog in your vicinity:
Based in Melbourne, there's Food for Thought and Vicious Ange
3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:
Something so Clever by Alicat in the US
Slurp & Burp by MagicTofu in Canada
4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):
From various paper chef's Stalking the Waiter
5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?
If they feel like taking part I'll like to tag
MM - Mana Makan
Fiber - 28 cooks